The term ‘The Sellery Tools’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7901 Cameron Rd Building 2, Suite 149, Austin, TX 78754. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this web application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web application meet your specific requirements.
- This web application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web application, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web application.
- Unauthorised use of this web application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web application may also include links to other web applications. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this web application from another website or document without The Sellery Tools’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this web application and any dispute arising out of such use of the web application is subject to the laws of The United States and Texas.